COMPETITION: Win a £250 B&Q gift card
Do you struggle keeping up with your children’s new hobbies and interests? One week it’s Peppa Pig, the next it’s Disney characters - does it leave their bedrooms feeling a little unloved?
Fear not. B&Q have just the thing to add a little sparkle back into their space. If you let us know how you would show your child’s room a little love, you could be in with the chance to win a £250 B&Q gift card to get you started.
Whether that’s going from gone-wrong to grown-up, using neutral tones or on-trend patterns, or keeping the magic alive with their favourite characters and patterns; B&Q is your one stop for cracking children’s furnishings.
So what are you waiting for?
For your chance to win the gift card first visit the B&Q website for inspiration, then tell us in the comment section below...
How would you transform your child's bedroom?
This competition closes on Friday 27 September and we'll select a winner soon after. Good luck.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.