COMPETITION: Win a Garmin GPS unit worth £370
If you love exploring the great outdoors, you’ll love our latest competition.
We’ve teamed up with outdoor retail specialists Blacks to give away a GARMIN Oregon 600 handheld GPS unit.
Worth nearly £400 and featuring all manner of snazzy features, it’s a must-have pocket partner for anyone wanting to discover every corner of Britain’s green and pleasant land.
Key features include:
- Includes 1:50K GB Discoverer™ microSD™ card - a detailed OS map of the whole of Great Britain, with Navteq road data for in-car use with turn-by turn directions.
- 3" sunlight readable dual orientation touchscreen - Garmin's greatest touchscreen, maps can be pinched and viewed in more detail than ever before.
- 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter - all the core outdoor features we've come to expect from the top Garmin units.
- High sensitivity WAAS/GLONASS enabled receiver with Hot Fix® - unprecedented coverage keeps track of you in remote areas and under dense cover.
- Smartphone connectivity - sync the GPS with your phone to wirelessly share routes, caches and images.
- Rugged waterproof casing (IPX7) - will withstand rain, dust, dirt and mud.
- Worldwide base map - gives you OS grid or lat/long references with shaded relief for elevation.
- 1.5GB on-board memory & microSD™ slot - room for 4000 waypoints with the option of adding maps such as City Navigator street mapping.
For your chance to win this fantastic piece of kit simply answer the following question in the comment section below:
Where in Britain would you visit first if you won the Garmin Oregon 600?
This competition closes on 13 October and we’ll announce a winner soon after. Good luck!
For those of you who can't wait, remember there's 6% cashback available at Blacks when you shop through Quidco.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.