COMPETITION: Win Premier League shirts with JD Sports
For most footy fans the summer release of their team’s new kit is as much of a talking point as high profile transfers.
While Gareth Bale and Mesut Ozil hogged the newspaper headlines it was Liverpool’s ‘interesting’ away and third shirts that really had tongues wagging.
Of course, for every dodgy design there are always some very tidy updates on timeless classics. Just check out Manchester City’s new Nike shirt, or Under Armour’s Spurs effort…
We know loads of Quidco members are massive football supporters so we’ve teamed up with JD Sports to give away four shirts (two each for two lucky winners) from a select range of clubs.
For your chance to win, just tell us in the comment section below:
Who was your favourite footballer when you were growing up and why?
This competition closes on 30 September and we’ll announce a winner soon after. Good luck!
Remember if you're not a lucky winner you can earn up to 6% cashback with JD Sports when you shop through Quidco.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Winners can pick from a shirts for Arsenal, Aston Villa, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Blackburn Rovers, Bournemouth, Celtic, Chelsea, Everton, Leeds United, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Oldham, Paris Saint German, Rangers, Real Madrid, Ross County, St Mirren, Tottenham Hotspur & West Ham United.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.