Six loving gestures for a special Valentine’s Day
Sometimes it's not the grand gestures but the stolen moments of hidden love that can unearth a true Valentine.
These are a few of our favourites and ones that would certainly melt our hearts…
- Bring the picnic indoors. Why wait for spring when you could lay out the blanket in your living room and have sandwiches by candlelight.
- Add a personal touch to the flowers that you buy. Perhaps a beautiful stem for each year together or the flowers from her wedding bouquet
- Be inspired by those romantic Victorians. They celebrated love with hidden messages in jewellery. Unravel the same sentiment through the swirls of these beautiful ‘lover’ earrings.
- If you’re too shy to say it how it is. Write a message encrypted in a love knot, which symbolises a love never ending.
- Relive those happy times. Find the Champagne that you had at your wedding and remember the day through bubbles.
- Create the soundtrack to your life together. Otherwise known as a compilation! Whichever way you look at it, evoking memories through music is a lovely means of cherishing the past.
This article is a guest post by Jo-Anne Owdud of www.oakfinejewellery.com
No related posts.