The Only App is Quidco – so says our TOWIE supporter
What if you could earn cash just for venturing into your favourite high street store? It sounds almost too good to be true, but for thousands of Quidco members armed with our much vaunted smart phone app, it has been a reality for over a year!
Of course, resting on our laurels isn’t part of the Quidco mantra.
Continually striving to ensure our army of savvy shoppers are ahead of the game, we’re not only launching a revamped version of the app (available for both Apple and Android devices) but also enlisting the help of a celebrity friend who’ll be hosting their very own 'cashback boutique' where our members can win up to £100 each!
First things first, what fresh features can our members expect from the new Quidco app?
Expanded check in facility
- Twelve months ago users of the Quidco app could earn cashback by checking in at approximately 1,000 high street locations.
- That figure is set to rise to an astonishing 22,000 locations with 70 different retailers, including the likes of Debenhams, Argos, HMV and the Body Shop, all joining the Quidco revolution.
Social media bonuses
- Quidco app users will now be able to earn bonus cashback rewards by sharing details of their latest check ins with Facebook friends and Twitter followers.
Deals on your doorstep
- Making use of GPS technology the Quidco app ensures that users are always aware of any deals in their locale.
- From searching for a voucher code for a nearby restaurant, to learning of check in and in-store cashback locations, the app clearly displays nearby deals and offers in both map and feed formats.
- In addition to our range of new and expanded features, the Quidco app’s user-friendly interface also affords members easy access to their account details.
- From inspecting a current balance to perusing a history of recent purchases, or sifting through deals by brand to registering debit and credit cards for use at in-store cashback venues, it’s possible to do so in a matter of seconds.
It's likely that after reading all of the above, you're still chomping at the bit desperate to learn the identity of our celebrity ambassador and how they can help you win a big cash prize.
Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait a little longer. Quidblog is under strict instruction not to reveal all the details just yet, but if you check back here tomorrow we’ll be sure to fill you in.
Let’s just say that for London’s Rathbone Place this Thursday, The Only Way is Essex…
No related posts.