Win 1 of 3 Festive Hampers from Waitrose Wine & Gifts
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate Christmas being just days away, we're offering our members the chance to win a delicious hamper. It's a great gift for those hard-to-buy-for friends and family or perfect to send to those loved ones you may not be seeing over the festive season.
As an added bonus, Quidco members can also enjoy an exclusive 10% cashback on all wines, flowers & hampers from Waitrose until Friday!
This Festive Selection hamper, worth £50, is bursting with sweet and savoury treats and makes the perfect gift for someone special. From biscuits and nuts to the trusty Christmas pudding, there’s everything you need to kick start the festive celebrations, including a bottle of fizz!
Simply answer this question in the comment section below before 9am, Thursday 19 December...
Who would you share your festive hamper with?
This delicious boxed hamper includes Italia Collezione Prosecco Brut, Ardens Tomato & Basil Twists, Copperpot Milk Chocolate Coated Honeycomb, Farmhouse Biscuits Cranberry Biscuits, Linden Lady Handmade Chocolate Stars, Maxwell & Franks Christmas Pudding with Cider, Olives Et Al Christmas Nuts, Ultimate Plum Pudding Co. Brandy Butter.
Waitrose have all the Christmas wines and spirits you'll need by the case (with up to 1/3 off over 200 bottles!), festive flowers and wreaths & lots of delicious gift ideas. Order before 20 December for free delivery on all orders in time for Christmas, and free named day delivery on hampers with free gift message. Merry Christmas from Quidco and Waitrose!
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Waitrose Wine and Gifts are able to deliver to all postcodes in England and Wales, but certain restrictions apply to other areas in the UK. Please check their delivery policy for full details.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.