Win 1 of 5 beautiful bouquets from Waitrose
Quidco have teamed up with Waitrose Wine, Flowers & Gifts to give away 5 gorgeous bouquets perfect as a treat for you, a mother or a friend!
Delivered FREE on Mother's Day, Sunday 30 March, the beautiful range of Mother's Day flowers & plants at Waitrose features tulips, roses, and vintage jugs. Choose from optional extra's including a Lily Flame candle, Green & Black's chocolate, Charbonnel et Walker or delicious Waitrose Champagne.
Our favourites are the exclusive Emma Bridgewater vase & bouquet, the Cottage Garden Jug (featured above) and the Hat Box. There's also the Super Heaven Sent Bag, which features pastel-coloured British grown seasonal flowers complemented by classic roses and ranunculus, while the Super Mother’s Day Tulip Pail also floats our boat with blue iris' and British grown pink tulips delicately evoking the scents and colours of springtime.
To enter this competition simply answer the following question in the comment section below:
What’s your favourite childhood memory of your mum?
This competition ends at midnight on Thursday 20 March and we’ll contact the 5 winners soon after.
Remember, Mothering Sunday is on 30 March this year and you can earn 8% cashback via Quidco on flowers from Waitrose Wine, Flowers & Gifts with free delivery on Sunday 30 March.
Terms and conditions
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Bouquet to be selected by prize supplier and subject to availability and terms and conditions.
- Competition prize can be delivered to all postcodes in England and Wales, with some delivery restrictions in other areas of the UK. Please check their delivery policy for full details
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.