COMPETITION: Win a £2,000 holiday package with Canvas Holidays
Looking for a family adventure? Fancy a taste of the great outdoors? Want to experience Mother Nature in style?
Well pay attention. You’ll love our latest competition...
Quidco has teamed up with Canvas Holidays to give away an amazing European camping holiday package worth £2,000.
Established nearly 50-years ago the experienced and knowledgeable reservations team at Canvas are experts in the field of camping holidays. Yep, pun very much intended!
From comfortable tents to luxurious lodges they offer tailor-made trips to an array of Europe’s best campsites including destinations across France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Holland, Croatia, Slovenia, Belgium and Switzerland.
Whether you’re heading off on your own, escaping as a couple or treating the whole family you’ll no doubt love the warm atmosphere, first-class facilities and great entertainment offered by Canvas. We’re also pretty certain you’ll love the breathtaking scenery too!
To enter this fantastic competition, answer the following question in the comment section below…
“Which Canvas holiday destination would you most like to visit and why?
Top tip - Check out the full list of Canvas destinations on their website.
This competition closes on Sunday, 14 July, 2013 and we’ll select a winner soon after.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Canvas Holidays Limited. Registered office, The Triangle, 5 – 117 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG ("the Promoter").
2. The Promotion is a Prize Draw and is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over. Employees of Canvas Holidays, and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. Strictly one entry per person. Entrants with multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. To take part in this Prize Draw you must answer the question in the Quidco blog comment section.
6. Late entries, entries missing required information, illegible entries or entries which don’t comply with these rules will be disqualified.
7. The closing date is 23.59 hrs (GMT) on 14 July 2013 and the Prize Draw will take place on 15 July 2013. The Winner will be selected at random from all eligible participants.
8. The Prize Winner will be notified within 14 days after the closing date by email.
9. The Winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator
10. If the Prize Winner cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, that Winner will forego the right to claim the Prize and the Promoter will arrange for a replacement winning entry to be selected.
11. *The Prize is a Canvas Holiday booking to a maximum value of £2000. For the purposes of this Promotion a booking is classed as accommodation plus a standard return ferry crossing. The holiday must take place before 31 October 2014, subject to availability and campsite opening and closing dates. The Prize includes the cost of Canvas self-catering accommodation for up to two adults and up to 4 children at one of the European campsites featured in the Canvas Holidays 2013 brochure or on their website, plus travel as specified (if applicable). The Winner may book a more expensive holiday if they fund the difference.
12. The following campsites are excluded from the Promotion: All allocation campsites or where couriers are not available. The Prize excludes the costs of any en route accommodation, alternative travel to that stated, personal travel/breakdown insurance, linen hire, campsite activities for which payment is required, theme park tickets and any other personal expenses associated with the booking, including food and petrol costs etc.
13. The Prize is subject to Canvas Holidays Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed on their website www.canvasholidays.co.uk or in the current copy of their brochure
14. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. Personal travel insurance is not included in the Prize, but is an essential requirement of booking – see booking conditions.
16. At all times the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. For the Winners name send a S.A.E to: Canvas Holidays Promotion, Marketing Department, East Port House, 12 East Port, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7JG between 20 July – 30 July 2013.
18. By entering this Competition you agree your personal data will be used by Canvas Holidays Ltd to provide you with emails and brochures detailing what we can book for you and any offers. You also agree that your personal data may be held on computer and may be used as described. Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties other than those within the Wyndham Worldwide Group so that you can be contacted with details of special offers and products that may be of interest. If you wish to receive further information on the companies with whom your information may be shared, please write to us. If you prefer not to receive this information, please email: email@example.com or write to Canvas Holidays Customer Database department, East Port House, East Port, Dunfermline, KY11 7JG
19. Entry to this Promotion confirms that Participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
20. This Promotion is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.