WIN a Kindle Fire HD for your next holiday
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
If you're anything like us, getting value for money is a key factor when deciding where to holiday.
After all, nobody wants to break the bank using public transport or securing a room for the night and no matter where you are in the world, you certainly don't want to pitch up at a bar and then have to pay through the roof for a beer!
Thankfully, Natwest has created a very handy Holiday Spending Calculator to help you compare the cost of everyday items at 25 locations across the globe; very handy for anyone booking a trip and wanting to figure out a budget.
The Calculator is incredibly easy to use. Simply select an item from the list - ranging from average hotel room prices to daily staples like bread, toothpaste and coffee - then choose a city to see a breakdown of the cost and where it ranks compared to other destinations.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
As an added bonus, we're also giving away a Kindle Fire HD tablet to help you stay connected and entertained, wherever you visit. Featuring a 1280x800 HD display it's perfect for browsing the web, sending emails, watching movies and tv shows, reading books, listening to your favourite tunes, playing games and...well just about anything!
For your chance to win this amazing prize, simply answer the following question in the comment section below...
"Which of the 25 destinations featured in the Holiday Spending Calculator would you like to visit and why?"
This competition closes at midnight Monday, 23 June and we’ll announce the winner soon after. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforseeable circumstances.