Win a Mother’s Day book bundle worth over £100
We’ve teamed up with The Book People to offer one lucky Quidco member the chance to win a fantastic book bundle worth over £100.
Perfect as a gift this Mother’s Day, the featured titles include:
- Fabulous Frocks by Sarah Gristwood and Jane Eastoe
- RHS Grow Your Own: Crops in Pots by Kay Maguire
- Where to Go When: Great Britain & Ireland by Julia Bradbury
- The Hairy Bikers' Asian Adventure by Dave Myers and Si King
- Learn to Knit, Love to Knit by Anna Wilkinson
- Spare Brides by Adele Parks
For your chance to win this great prize, simply answer the following question in the comment section?
What’s your favourite book and why?
This competition closes on 29 March 2014. Good luck!
Remember, you can earn up to 6% cashback when you shop at The Book People via Quidco – offer runs from 27-29 March.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.