Win a pair of flights to Barbados with Fly Thomas Cook
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Quidco has teamed up with flythomascook.com to give away a pair of return flights from Manchester to the magical Caribbean island of Barbados.
With its sandy beaches, vibrant culture, legendary rums and 3,000 hours of yearly sunshine, Barbados is the perfect destination for anyone looking to relax and unwind in style.
For your chance to win this pair of flights check out flythomascook.com's rundown of Barbados and answer the following question in the comment section below.
How would you spend a week in Barbados?
This competition ends on 9 April and we’ll announce the winner soon after. Good luck!
Flythomascook.com operates from 21 UK airports carrying passengers to 80 destinations across the globe. From Europe’s most popular sun and ski resorts to the varied climes of Canada, the United States and the Caribbean they offer great value for money, flexibility when booking and even delicious meals by celebrity chef James Martin to ensure your adventure is the trip of a lifetime.
Remember, even if you don’t win our fantastic competition you can earn £16 cashback on Caribbean and long haul flights when you book with flythomascook.com via Quidco.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
• Prize is for two return flights with flythomascook.com from Manchester-Barbados.
• Flight includes 5kg hand baggage as standard PLUS 20kg hold baggage and meal (per person, per flight).
• Valid dates: depart and return in May, June, September, October or November.
• Winners will be contacted by Quidco with details of how to claim prize.
• No cash or flight alternatives available. Subject to flight availability.
• Winner is responsible for ensuring all transfers, accommodation and other requirements are arranged as necessary.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
• The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
• Proof of identity and age may be required.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.