Win one of 20 Seriously Gift Trays from Waitrose
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Take a break from your Christmas shopping, and treat yourself or a loved one to a Seriously indulgent treat!
Quidco have teamed up with Waitrose Wine & Gifts to offer 20 members the chance to win a delicious gift tray full of biscuits and chocolate.
All you have to do is answer the following question in the comment section below...
What hot drink will you be enjoying your biscuits with?
This competition ends 5 December and we'll announce a winner soon after. Good luck!
Don’t forget, Waitrose Wine & Gifts are offering 10% cashback on delicious food and drink gifts with free next and named-day delivery! Plus, save 15% on all hampers with code HAMPERS15, while stocks last. Who wouldn't love to receive a hamper full of indulgent food and drink to dip into over Christmas?
Waitrose Wine & Gifts have beautifully presented food and drink hampers and gift sets, great for those hard-to-buy-for people and friends and family you may not be seeing over the festive season. Filled with gourmet treats from specialist producers, hampers start from £20 and include fresh cheese and meat selections for the whole family to enjoy, as well as elegant baskets ﬁlled with grown-up nibbles.
All orders from Waitrose Wine & Gifts are delivered for free, so why not take a look on Waitrose Wine & Gifts and browse the range from the comfort of home? Simply choose when you want your gift delivered before 20th December and let Waitrose do the rest.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.