WIN one of six cases of wine worth £100
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the launch of free delivery on any 6 wines & spirits at Waitrose Cellar, Quidco have teamed up with waitrosecellar.com to offer six lucky winners (over the age of 18) the chance to win a case of 6 bottles of worth of wine of their choice to the value of £100 from the large selection at waitrosecellar.com.
To enter, simply answer the following question in the comment section below:
If you’re planning the perfect evening in, what would be your ideal tipple?
This competition closes at midnight, 20 May 2014 and we'll announce the winners soon after. Good luck!
Did you know?
Quidco members who shop at Waitrose Cellar can enjoy an exclusive 6% cashback on wines, plus £10 off orders over £100 with code WTCELLAR514! Explore new tasting videos, food matches, ratings & reviews at waitrosecellar.com.
You can also save up to 1/3 on over 100 offers including Valdo Oro Prosecco, Villa Vincenta Prosecco & The Ned Pinot Grigio. Plus, get a further 5% when you order 12 bottles, and get free next/named day delivery (usually £4.95) when you spend over £150. Waitrose match Tesco's prices on wines (excluding own-label promotions) –
Please drink responsibly. Visit drinkaware.co.uk for the facts
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms and conditions
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition prize can be delivered to all postcodes in England and Wales, with some delivery restrictions in other areas of the UK. Please check their delivery policy for full details
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Proof of identity and age will be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.