Win Tesco’s plaudit-winning Hudl tablet
The rise of tablet computing continues unabated with news that Tesco has launched a its own seven-inch HD device called the Hudl.
Focusing on accessibility and convenience, while also suiting the pockets of its 20 million customers (it retails at a very reasonable £119), it has already earned warm reviews from the notoriously difficult to please tech media. Check out a few snippets below…
“The Hudl is a great little full-Android tablet, with a decent display and offering solid performance at a brilliant price.”
“If you're looking to jump aboard the tablet bandwagon but have been put off by the prohibitive cost of trusted brands at one end and the questionable pedigree at the other, the Hudl is the perfect device for you.”
“For £119, you get plenty of bang for your buck, thanks to its high-res screen and great performance…definitely worth a look if you’re wanting to get your hands on a small, powerful Android tablet this Christmas.”
“We've got a lot of love for the Hudl. Considering this is a supermarket-produced product that doesn't involve fruit and veg it does a damn fine job of pretty much anything you'd care to throw at it. Just not tomatoes, don't throw those.”
Designed as a family tablet, the Hudl greets first time users with a screen offering advice on how to put in place measures to protect children while also being compatible with a range of child-friendly headphones.
With super-fast 1.5GHz quad-core processor and dual-band Wi-Fi, users will no doubt find Hudl a very useful companion for their needs, from films, music and TV through to staying in touch, learning new things, shopping and playing games.
- 7” 1440 x 900 HD screen
- Android Jellybean 4.2.2
- 16GB storage which can be expanded to 48GB with microSD cards
- Quad-core 1.5GHZ processor
- 9 hours video battery life
- Micro-HDMI port
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dual band Wi-Fi for a more stable connection
- Access to over a million apps via Google Play™
- Comes in 4 colours: black, blue, red, purple
- Wi-Fi only
- Sleek, high-quality design, with a durable, matte, soft-touch back
- Scratch resistant touch screen
COMPETITION: WIN a Hudl + exclusive cashback available
To celebrate the exciting launch of the Hudl, Quidco have teamed up with Tesco to offer an exclusive 6% cashback rate on all Hudl devices purchased through Tesco Direct. For more information on this unmissable deal click here.
Wait, there’s more…
For those of you who like a competition we’re also giving away one of these fantastic new tablets.
To enter the prize draw just answer the following question in the comment section below:
How would a Hudl make your life that little bit better?
This competition ends on Sunday, 20 October 2013 and we’ll announce a winner soon after. Good luck.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.