Fancy working for Quidco? We’re looking for Account Managers
Quidco is the UK’s number one cashback and voucher code website with over 2.2 million members and over 3,300 retailers. Founded in 2005, we are now growing the client services team and looking for experienced Affiliate Managers to join our London office.
This position offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a forward thinking company. The role is available immediately.
- Proactively support and manage our top tier clients
- Develop and grow your own client accounts into multichannel retailers (online, mobile and in-store)
- Develop new client relationships
- Work on a daily basis with all key UK Affiliate networks and agencies
- Negotiate customer cashback/voucher code offers
- Generate advertising revenue
- Identify and promote cross selling opportunities
- Campaign booking, management and admin
- Campaign analysis and create client reports
- Help prioritise campaigns and offers throughout the site
- You will report directly to the Account Director and work closely with the client services team on a day-to-day basis
- University degree (min 2:2) or equivalent
- Client services skills and 1-3 years experience within Affiliate Marketing
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and excellent user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to translate analysis into increasing results
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, hands on, enthusiastic and most of all a team player
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits include cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and flexible working hours
- The company is unable to offer Visa Sponsorship to foreign and non EU candidates
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
No related posts.