There’s more than one possible explanation this. Please see below:
- Your confirmed cashback is £1 or less - the minimum we can pay you in any payment run is £1.01. If your confirmed cashback is less than this, your payment will roll over until this amount has been reached and be sent during the next payment run.
- Your minimum payout setting - is this set higher than the amount of confirmed cashback? If you wish to receive this payment in the next payment run, please lower your minimum payment amount. You don't need to set a minimum payout amount, as this facility is optional.
- Change of payment details - have you changed your payment details in the last 10 days? For security reasons we hold payment for 10 days after any change of this nature. Your confirmed cashback will be sent to you in the next payment run now, so you won’t have to wait too long!
- Your account may be blocked - on rare occasions we have to block payments on accounts so that we can investigate transactions. You will receive written correspondence from us confirming what we are looking into and what information we require from you in order to complete our investigations.
- You have opted to be paid via PayPal - the maximum we can pay to a PayPal account is £25. If your confirmed cashback is more than this, we will no longer be able to send payments to a PayPal account. Please change your payment method to BACS in your Payment Settings
Please note: we have to hold on to your payments for 10 days after a change to bank details so you may miss the next payment run.