- Cashback is only available once for the Paddy Power sites. Therefore cashback will only be eligible if you have never participated in Paddy Power before and you are a brand new customer.
- Please note that cashback is payable by Quidco. If you have a query about your Paddy Power cashback, please contact the Quidco Support team.
- Cashback is only confirmed if you deposit a minimum of £10 and make at least a single stake of £10 on your first bet on Paddy Power Bingo
Cashback will not be available in the following circumstances;
- The registered customer and payment details do not match.
- You have an existing live or dormant account with any Paddy Power site.
- You are identified as a problem gambler.
- Free bets or funds cannot be used to meet the minimum wager requirement.
Please also note the following;
- Members should only use voucher codes listed on Quidco. If you use voucher codes or gift vouchers that are not listed on Quidco your cashback may not track or be declined.
- Cashback may only be paid on the net value excluding VAT, all other taxes, surcharges and any additional costs such as delivery.