We'll pay you a £15 cashback bonus when sign up to Quidco and shop with any of the listed supermarkets as a new customer
1. Join Quidco this month, for free
2. Click through to the Quidco homepage and search for 'supermarkets'
3. Order your first online grocery shop from any of the listed supermarkets, including ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco, Iceland, Waitrose and Ocado
4. We'll pay a £15 cashback bonus into your new Quidco account by the 5th working day of March to say 'thanks'!
Show terms & conditions
- All information detailing how to receive the £15 bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You must be a new online customer to the supermarket you are shopping with to receive your £15 bonus.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- £15 cashback is awarded on transactions of £25.00 or more at any Quidco grocery retailer.
- This offer is available for new members with no previous purchases or cashback through Quidco.
- The offer is available to new members from 10:00am 1/2/2017 to 11:59pm 26/2/2017, or until 2,000 redemptions have been claimed on a first come first serve basis.
- You must be a new online grocery shopper with the supermarket of your choice and have no previous online orders with this supermarket
- Cashback will be put into the member’s account before 05/03/2017.
- For the ‘Quidco-Grocery' transaction to be awarded at the promotional rate of £15 cashback, the purchase should be made through the Quidco link on the relevant offer page and successfully tracked: http://www.quidco.com/food-drink-supermarkets
- The offer can only be redeemed once per household and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
- Quidco holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. Ineligible account holders will not receive communications regarding the promotion from Quidco and will not be entitled to receive the £15 bonus.
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the £15 bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute.
- This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.