Get a £15 refund from Quidco when you sign up and purchase a takeaway, follow the steps below to redeem...
1. Join Quidco today, for free
2. Once you have signed up and logged in, search for the takeaway of your choice
3. Order £10+ of takeaway and we'll send you a £15 cashback bonus by the 5th March 2017.
Order from any of the below:
- Papa John's
- Pizza Hut delivery
Show terms & conditions
- All information detailing how to receive the £15.00 bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- £15.00 cashback is awarded on transactions on or over £10.00 at Just Eat, Hungryhouse, Dominos, Pizza Hut Delivery or Papa Johns only.
- This offer is available for new members with no previous purchases or cashback through Quidco.
- The offer is available to new members from 10.00 1/2/2017 to 11:59pm 28/02/2017, or until 2,000 redemptions have been claimed on a first come first serve basis.
- Cashback will be put into the member’s account before 05/02/2017.
- For the ‘Quidco’ transaction to be awarded at the promotional rate of £15.00 cashback, the purchase should be made through the Quidco link on the relevant offer page and successfully tracked through: http://www.quidco.com/
- The offer can only be redeemed once per household and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
- You must make a minimum order value of £10.00 to qualify for this cashback offer, including any cost of delivery.
- Quidco holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. Ineligible account holders will not receive communications regarding the promotion from Quidco and will not be entitled to receive the £15.00 bonus.
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the £15.00 bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved and the claim approved.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute.
- This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion