Save on toys, arts and crafts this half term by following these 3 simple steps...
1. Join Quidco, for free
2. We'll direct you to The Entertainer where you can make a purchase of £10+
3. We'll then add a £10 cashback bonus to your Quidco account by the 28th February to say 'thanks'.
Show terms & conditions
- All information detailing how to receive the £10.00 new member bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- £10.00 cashback is awarded on transactions through Quidco on or over £10 at The Entertainer
- This offer is available for new members who sign up between the 6/2/2017 and 19/2/2017 with no previous purchases or cashback through Quidco or until 2,000 redemptions have been claimed on a first come first serve basis.
- Cashback will be put into the member’s account before 28/2/2017.
- For the ‘Quidco- The Entertainer’ transaction to be awarded at the promotional rate of £10.00 cashback, the purchase should be made through the Quidco link on the relevant offer page and successfully tracked: http://www.quidco.com/the-entertainer
- The offer can only be redeemed once per household and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
- You must make a minimum order value of £10 to qualify for this cashback offer, including any cost of delivery.
- Quidco holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. Ineligible account holders will not receive communications regarding the promotion from Quidco and will not be entitled to receive the £10.00 bonus.
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the £10.00 bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute.
- This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion