American Express British Airways Credit Card Cashback & Offers
Representative APR 22.2%
Subject to application and status. The terms of your product may differ from this example.
Online offers & promotions
New Cardmember offer: Earn 5,000 bonus Avios when you spend £1,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
+ £10 Cashback
| Expires in 13 hours
Online cashback rates
for a British Airways Credit Card
More about American Express British Airways Credit Card
The American Express British Airways credit card is a premium credit card that rewards members' spending on flights, car rentals, and hotel stays.
Trading as American Express Services Europe Limited, the company has registered offices at Belgrave House in London and is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
Sign up for your credit card via Quidco today to unlock exclusive American Express British Airways credit card cashback offers that will save you money.
What are the features of the British Airways American Express Credit Premium Plus card?
Key features of this credit card include:
- 22.2% variable purchase rate
- 74.7% APR variable interest rate
- Annual fee of £195
- Credit limit of £1,200
New cardmembers immediately receive bonuses and rewards with the American Express British Airways offer, including:
- 1.5 Avios (American Express British Airways points) for every £1 spent on purchases
- 3 Avios for every £1 spent with BA Holidays or British Airways
- 25,000 bonus points after spending £3,000 in the first three months of membership
- Access to the VIP American Express Platinum British Airways lounge at airports
- Complimentary supplementary cards
- Extra points and rewards when using the American Express British Airways referral system
- Fraud Guarantees
- Travel Accident and Travel Inconvenience Insurance
- Travel Protection
- Travel-with-a-Companion Voucher (after spending £10,000 in a year)
When you pay for your travel or holiday with your card, you get immediate protection from the inconvenience of flight cancellations, flight delays, and delayed luggage by airline.
Get compensated up to £200 for flight delays, missed connections, or overbooking, £750 for delayed baggage of up to 6 hours, and an extra £1,000 for extended baggage delay.
You can also benefit from travel insurance of up to £250,000 on public transport when you buy your ticket with the credit card. There is also a 24-hour helpline to assist wherever you are outside the UK.
To apply and qualify for the American Express British Airways Premium Plus Card, you must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Have a current UK bank or building society account
- Have a permanent UK home address
- Have no history of bad debt
- Not have held a British Airways American Express Card product in the past two years.
All applications are subject to the applicant passing a credit check.
Get American Express British Airways credit card cashback
Get American Express British Airways credit card cashback on Quidco for even more savings on your purchases.
Register your card to earn cashback and enjoy American Express British Airways in-store sales at over 7,000+ locations in the UK and over 4,500 travel, tech, fashion, and gadget brands.
Quidco will verify every purchase you make on your registered credit card, process your cashback amount, and credit payments to your Quidco account. We will also send confirmation emails of the same.
Remember, you can transfer your payments directly to your UK bank account or PayPal account. You may also opt to redeem your money for Amazon Gift cards.