We are a sex-positive and inclusive brand that is dedicated to sexual empowerment and orgasm equality. Since we are female-founded and UK based we work with female-led and British brands as much as we can.
Sustainability is also important to us at Bear & Lace. We believe in owning quality pleasure products that last for years and lingerie pieces that will be cherished over substandard sex toys and fast fashion. All of our battery operated products are rechargeable to reduce the use of single-use batteries. Many of our lingerie pieces can be worn in the bedroom or as statement outerwear garments. Every sex toy is made from body-safe materials.
We are proud to have partnerships with some of the biggest names in sexual wellness and intimate fashion.
- Something Wicked - A female-led lingerie, bondage and outerwear brand that encapsulates female empowerment. Their exquisite products are made entirely in the UK.
- Coco de Mer - This female-founded brand is the home of pleasure with its statement lingerie and 24k gold vibrators. We stock their Muse Collection as an introduction to luxury lingerie to our younger clientele.
- Je Joue - British design meets sophisticated naughtiness. This London based brands products are created for luxury sex toy beginners and experts alike.
- LELO - The worlds leading designer sex toy brand and most recent addition to the Bear & Lace family.
- Bracli - The brainchild of Luis Alvarez - is home to the original pearl thong. Made in Spain with super soft lace and Pearls of Manacor, Mallorca.
- MyseryVibe - Female-founded and British, MysteryVIbe pride themselves on inventing category-defining products that combine humanity and technology.
- Fleur D'Amour - Made in the UK, they have concocted the most magical plant-based stimulating oil and lubricant. Blending CBD oil with a collection of aphrodisiac essential oils to make a mind-blowing sexual experience.
- Desirables - Designed with ethics and intimacy at its core, this female-founded luxury pleasure brand is soon to be stocked in our online boutique. We absolutely adore their handmade ceramic dildos. Everything they create is handmade in Canada.
- We also stock a few other brands like Doxy, Zalo and Njoy, which we purchase from wholesalers both in the UK and Holland.
Combatting orgasm inequality, more commonly known as the orgasm gap, is something we intend to be a big part of.
Only 63% of heterosexual women usually climax during partnered sex compared to 93% of heterosexual men. Although sex toys are increasingly popular and becoming less taboo, which is fabulous, many people, especially men are intimidated by the use of our vibrating buddies. By curating gift and membership boxes, which are an experience, we give couples and singles a softer way of introducing pleasure products into their sexual exploits.