Brave The Wave 2017
Terms and conditions
- Brave The Wave opens at 11:00am, 17 July 2017 and closes on 17:30pm, 26 July 2017.
- Quidco members must opt into the Brave The Wave promotion by playing the game at least once in order to secure entry into the Super Draw and to win ‘Instant Win’ prizes.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Super Draw prizes as follows: 1st place - £5,000 cash
- Brave The Wave Instant Win prizes as follows: Instant win cash prizes = £50 x 50, £25 x 100, £10 x 250, £5 x 500, £1 x 2500, 50p x 5000
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.
- Instant win cash prizes to be allotted to the Quidco accounts of successful members within 30 days of the end of the promotion.
- Playing Brave The Wave at least once ensures entry into the Super Draw.
- The Brave The Wave Super Draw will be conducted at 12.01pm, 28 July 2017.
- The winner of the Brave The Wave Super Draw will be contacted within 7 days of the close of the contest via private message / registered email address.
- A cash prize (value £5,000) will be allotted to the winning Quidco member’s account within 30 days of contact being made between the two parties.
- The prize winner unconditionally agrees (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name and disclosure of their county of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Brave The Wave publicity.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Please do not sign up for multiple Quidco accounts in order to partake in the Brave The Wave promotion. Anyone caught cheating using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- Use of scripts or other automated methods will result in disqualification.
- Rules subject to change without notice.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.