As well as awesome colleagues and engaging work, there are loads of ways we help our team do the best work of their lives. We often review and enhance them, but here’s a brief overview of the benefits we offer right now. If you’d like more information on any of them, just ask!
Play to win
Ink, Sweat and Glory
We partner with over 5,000 retailers to get the best cashback deals for our members. When a member buys from a brand through our links, that company pays us for referring the member their way. That’s where our members’ cashback comes from – and it all adds up to increase member buying power and make their money go further.
UK members saving with Quidco
Earned in cashback
Retailer Partnerships Interfaces
We strive for value. We promise our members the best deals from the best retailers, and we pay out more than any other platform.
We have our members’ backs. We help our members to get something extra, and they can rely on us to support them every step of the way.
We proactively make our members’ lives better. We innovate, and make the effort so that our members know they never have to.
We know what we’re talking about. We are an authority on online retail, which allows us to help our members buy better – anything, anytime, anywhere.
We are real people who understand our members and can laugh or cry with them in life’s big and small moments.
With offices in the North and South of England - plus plenty of remote opportunities - we're committed to finding the best candidates, no matter the location, to join our creative and committed team.
We reward contribution
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays per year
- Extra holidays after 3 years service
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Annual double cashback
- Employee Recognition Award
- Flexible working
- Medical cash plan to help with everyday health expenses
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
Develop and learn
- Accredited training in leadership, negotiation, and presentation
- Regular upskilling sessions focused on self-development and people management skills
- Attending conferences/events in your area of expertise to bring fresh thinking to the business and learn something new from colleagues in other areas through ‘lunch and learn’
Enjoy fun things
- Regular relaxed socials at both offices, where we eat and be merry
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Games console
- Quiz nights
- Free fruit, soft drinks, barista coffee machine and make your own smoothies