Terms & Conditions
ClickSnap is designed to reward members with great savings on your everyday retailer
grocery shopping, whether you buy online or instore. You can redeem Cashback on purchases
made which are specific to the offers we have on site by either sharing your online
account details for the listed supermarkets or submitting an instore receipt as a proof
Purchases can only be redeemed from the retailers listed.
Multibuy items must be purchased in the same shop.
Items which are reduced to clear, or reduced in price due to their short shelf life are not eligible for cashback.
ClickSnap cashback provided by Quidco, not the supermarkets at which they can be redeemed.
The Cashback promotion ends on the date listed on the offer. Quidco reserves the right to terminate offers at any time.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Account Holders access to the Quidco
Service, or parts of it, if in our reasonable view the relevant Account Holder or Account
appears to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement. The full version of the Quidco
Account Holders Agreement can be found here
Online cashback is not available when using the Clicksnap Mobile App
Cashback is eligible from purchases made from either: Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Ocado or Waitrose.
Please allow up to 14 days for your purchase(s) to track into your Quidco account.
For your cashback to be validated you must have visited the latest offers page
before your confirmed delivery date.
There are a maximum number of items which can be redeemed per offer which varies
and is confirmed in the Terms & Conditions associated with each offer.
- Cashback is eligible from purchases made from either: Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, , Morrisons, Waitrose, Aldi and Lidl.
- Your purchase(s) must be from one of the listed retailers UK stores only.
- Purchases must be made after the offer start date, listed on each offer.
- Purchases must be made before the offer expiry date, listed on each offer.
- Receipts must be uploaded up to 7 days after the purchase date.
- Please allow up to 14 days from submitting a receipt for your purchase(s) to track into your Quidco account.
- You must upload a full image of the receipt which is entirely visible, this must include
- The retailer name
- The store name
- Date and Time of purchase
- Payment details (last 4 digits/cash)
- All items purchased
- The image must be uploaded in JPEG format only.
- Only 1 receipt may be submitted per upload; if the receipt is too long to fit into a single image or is double-sided, you may upload a maximum of four images for each receipt.
Multiple receipts submitted in one upload will be rejected.
- Only 3 receipts may be uploaded with the same purchase date.
- Quidco reserves the right to decline Cashback at any time.
Please see our Tips section to find out more on how your receipts should be displayed.