This week’s challenge – #Instalove: All you have to do is follow our Instagram page and like the latest ‘Q Challenges’ post before 12.30 on Friday to be one of five £15 cashback winners!
Our last challenge – #TheBestThing: What is the best thing you’ve ever spent your cashback on? Tell us before 12.30pm on Friday and you could be one of four £25 cashback winners!
Challenge N°1 – Spill the Beans: You have until 12.30pm on Friday to share a picture of your current total earned cashback, large or small we won’t judge | We’ll pick four £25 cashback winners at random.
Challenge N°2 – #instalove: You have until 12.30pm on Friday to follow our Instagram page, like our ‘Q Challenge’ post, and tell us why you love cashback in the comments | We’ll pick four £25 cashback winners at random.
Challenge N°3 – #happineshappens: You have until 12.30pm on Friday to tell us what the happiest day/ or moment of your life is | Our favourite four will win £25 cashback come Friday afternoon.
Challenge N°1 (20/07/2018):
- Facebook – Jacqui McNeil, James Wild, Rob Trude, and Alison Cryer
- Twitter – @tonystevens33, @paulwhalen78, @samv1985, and @Ginger__Monkey
Challenge N°2 – #instalove (27/07/2018)
- Instagram – @visroliapatel, @coralvholmes, @roxie_up, and @mitch_leather
Challenge N°3 – #happineshappens (03/08/2018)
- Facebook – Ann Patricia Deeming, Colin Gibbons-McGill, Sarah Forrester, and Donna Dougal
- Twitter – @shepherdess1979, @wonder_sharon, @dubrollers, and @toribop
Challenge N°4 – #TheBestThing (10/08/2018)
- Facebook -Alison Craig, Debi Clare Newbold, Donna Niman, and Adrian Dawson
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entries must be received before 12:30pm Friday 7th September.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent for Quidco to use his or her name, competition entry and/or photographs for Competition or publicity and informatory purposes. This includes on Quidco’s website, and social media channels.