Competition: Be one of 12 Dominos £20 voucher winners this National Pizza Day!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Friday is National Pizza Day and what better way to celebrate than some free pizza!
We’ve teamed up with Domino’s to give 12 lucky winners the chance of winning a £20 voucher this National Pizza Day!
All you have to do to enter our competition is to head over to our Facebook page and like our competition post… Easy peasy!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to Quidco members who are residents of the UK, except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entries must be received before 12:30pm Friday 9th February.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Prize cannot be offered in retrospect.
- Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited terms and conditions apply.
- The £20 voucher will be provided by DPUK.
- The Voucher must be redeemed online by 11.59pm (midnight) on 31st March 2019
- The Voucher will be for £20.00 only and can only be redeemed online and through the DPUK app.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed against full-priced current menu items.
- Drinks and ice cream products may not be included in this promotion and are subject to local store restrictions.
- Prices may vary in each Domino’s Pizza store.
- There is no minimum spend to redeem the Voucher.
- Collection or delivery but delivery areas and minimum delivery spends apply, please ask in store for details.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Each Voucher may only be used once at the time of ordering and cannot be used retrospectively.
- DPUK accepts no liability or responsibility for the Voucher to the extent that the Voucher has been tampered or interfered with by any third party, or has already been redeemed, or in any way cannot be redeemed, due to circumstances outside of DPUK’s control, and DPUK shall not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss suffered as a result.
- DPUK cannot be held liable for system failures on the website (www.dominos.co.uk) nor can DPUK be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil the obligations involved in this promotion.
- There is no cash alternative or otherwise. The Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
- No change or credit will be given if the full £20 credit voucher is not redeemed in one online transaction.
- Offer available at participating Domino’s Pizza stores in the UK only subject to availability, please ask in store for details.
- DPUK does not endorse and is not responsible for third party products or the acts or omissions of third parties involved with this promotion.
- DPUK reserves the right, to alter, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.Offer only available in the United Kingdom.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the
- Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.