Competition: Win a fantastic sun holiday worth £2000 courtesy of Mark Warner!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED!
Mark Warner has been offering extraordinary value for money without compromising on quality for over 40 years. They take care of everything so you can have a fantastic holiday you deserve with flights, transfers and board all included.
Not only has Mark Warner got amazing deals in their January Sale but they’re also offering a fantastic holiday for one lucky winner worth £2,000!
The winner will win a sun holiday for 2 people to San Lucianu Beach Resort on the beautiful east coast of Corsica for seven days!
The Greeks refer to Corsica as the ‘Island of Beauty ‘and for good reason. With stunning turquoise waters and a backdrop of soaring mountains, this resort is a perfect family getaway. Children aged 4 months to 17 years enjoy the childcare clubs and there’s a wide range of activities and watersports for everyone to get involved in.
Included in the prize are return flights, resort transfers, and accommodation. Also included are; breakfast, lunch, dinner, watersports, tennis, cycling, fitness programme and childcare 2 – 17 years.
Excludes; drinks, RYA, tennis courses, childcare from 4 months – 2 years
*date exclusions do apply, check the T&C’s below.
You have to be a Quidco member to enter – you can scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up. Then head on over to our Facebook page and like the competition post.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to Quidco members who are residents of the UK, except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Prize cannot be offered in retrospect.
- Holiday dates are dependent on availability.
- Dates exclusions: 26 May, 7 July – 26 August 2018. Holiday must be taken by 15th September 2018.
- Mark Warner’s terms and conditions apply.
- Entries must be received before 11:59pm Monday 5th February.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.