Quidco Members’ Week Social Competitions
COMPETITIONS NOW CLOSED!
From the 9-13 of October, we are celebrating Quidco Members’ Week with you, our community of amazing members!
Along with the exciting offers, bonuses, and promotions on the site, we are also running 5 competitions on each day via our social media pages.
So keep an eye on our Twitter page so you don’t miss out.
Day 1 – Send us a screenshot of the cashback you’ve earned to be one of 10 members who’ll win a £10 cashback bonus! (Ends midnight, 9th October).
Day 2 – Tell us the best thing you’ve spent cashback on by midnight tonight! We’ll give a £10 bonus to our favourite 10! (Ends midnight, 10th October).
Day 3 – Cashback GameFace challenge! Simply share a selfie of your cashback game face & we’ll give a £10 bonus to the best 10!
Day 4 – It’s our Day 4 ‘Teacher’ challenge! Simply ‘@’ a friend who needs to use Quidco & we’ll pick 10 winners at random!
Day 5 – It’s our Day 5 challenge! – Tell us why you love Quidco & we’ll give a £10 bonus to our favourite 10 reasons!
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to Quidco members who are residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
2. All prizes will be awarded to the winners within 72 hrs of being announced as a winner.
3. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
4. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
6. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
7. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
8. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
9. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
10. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
11. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
12. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
13. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
14. Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.