Win a £100 ‘Thank You’ bundle from Biscuiteers
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Whether you’re wanting to say thank you to the world’s best teacher, or a friend who’s done you a huge favour recently. You could send flowers … but why do the expected?
Biscuiteers have put together the perfect bundle to say thank you to those special people in your life, and we’re going to give it away to one lucky winner.
All you need to do to enter is visit our Facebook page and tag the person you want to say Thank You to, and why.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Remember you can earn cashback when you shop online through Biscuiteers.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entries must be received before 11:59pm Sunday 9th July.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.