Win big this Members Week!
Our Members Week social giveaways hub.
IT’S OUR BIRTHDAY WEEK!
Starting Monday, we’ll be celebrating turning 13 with a week of exciting offers, bonus cashback, competitions along with daily challenges and competitions via our social media pages… just our little way of saying thanks for being part of our community.
£10 DAILY CHALLENGES
Day 1 – Show & Tell: You have until midnight tonight to send us a screenshot of the total cashback you’ve earned with the hashtag #QMW | We’ll pick five £10 cashback winners at random.
Day 2 – What you got there? You have until midnight tonight to tell us the best thing you’ve spent cashback on, with the hashtag
#QMW | We’ll pick five £10 cashback winners at random.
Day 3 – How many? You have until midnight tonight to tell us how many blue pound signs are in this video along with the
#QMW hashtag | We’ll pick five £10 cashback winners at random.
Day 4 – Show me the money! You have until midnight tonight to tell us your favourite movie line with the hashtag #QMW | We’ll give one lucky member 2 cinema tickets & £25 cashback + Two runners-up will get a £10 cashback bonus.
Day 5 – I will always love you! You have until midnight on Sunday to tell us why you love Quidco with the hashtag
#QMW | We’ll pick five £100 cashback winners at random.
Boohoo competition – We’ve teamed up with boohoo to give away a £100 voucher to one lucky winner! Click HERE to be in with a chance of winning.
Hotelopia competition – We’ve teamed up with Hotelopia to give away a £200 Hotelopia voucher to spend on your next sunny trip away! Click HERE to be in with a chance of winning.
Royal Mint competition – We’ve teamed up with Royal Mint to give away a Royal Wedding £5 Silver Piedfort Coin! Click HERE to be in with a chance of winning.
£10 DAILY CHALLENGES
Challenge N°1 — Show & Tell
- Facebook: Kirtsy McGowan, Caroline Palmer, Lynsey Martin, Ian Grunhut, and Emma Howarth
- Twitter: @jonbradbury, @MadinaRachel, @ElaineRoscoe, @michaellennox96, and @RV07YAS
Challenge N°2 — What you got there?
- Facebook: Laura L Bryant, Rob Hodges, Jo Bishop, Rachel Curley, and Keri Jones
- Twitter: @amyhalliday1981, @AmberSeesRed, @tpsmith7, @Mimi_Wilson1, and @avfcbrummie
Challenge N°3: How many?
- Facebook: Darren Williamson, Clare Bonsall, Dominique Deslances, Anna Blur, and Shahn Lotay
- Twitter: @PikesReturn, @StValDay74, @cakeboy79, @Friseal, and @kirlew88
Challenge N°4: Show Me The Money!
- Facebook: Tommy Owens, Jane Hamer-Millington, and Anna Kinnersly
- Twitter: @Nwow72, @gsimo625, and @ThisIsntClaire
Challenge N°5: I will always love you!
- Facebook: Jeanette Flavour Leighton, Suzy Smith, Rob Hutchinson, Sam Allen, and Philippa Kilby
- Twitter: @Tyw77, @jewel43, @coolpenguin2017, @mim5577, @claire__morgan
- Boohoo £100 voucher competition – Aimee Wilkinson
- Hotelopia £200 voucher competition – Jayne Clarke
- Royal Mint £200 voucher competition – Caroline R Smith
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is open to Quidco members who are residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
2. All prizes will be awarded to the winners within 72 hrs of being announced as a winner.
3. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
4. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
6. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
7. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
8. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
9. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
10. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
11. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
12. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
13. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
14. Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.