Win an amazing chocolate hamper courtesy of Chocolate Trading Company
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, where chocolate for breakfast is not only acceptable but encouraged – hello delicious advent calendar.
Plus if you’re ever struggling for gift ideas, you can’t go wrong with chocolate! We’ve teamed up with Chocolate Trading Company to give away TWO fantastic hampers to two very lucky winners this Christmas.
The Superior Selection, Ultimate Chocolate Hamper includes both milk and dark chocolate of the highest quality.
- The 12 assorted chocolate box
- Three, single origin chocolate bars in Madagascar lait, Madagascar noir 64% and Afrique 85%
- Four specialty chocolate gift cubes; Cherries in Kirsch, orangettes/gingers, salted caramels & drinking chocolate flakes.
All you have to do to enter our competition is to head over to our Facebook page and like our competition post. It’s that simple!
Plus if you just can’t wait to get your chocolate fix, Chocolate Trading Company are offering a MASSIVE 15% cashback for all purchases made before midnight on Friday 22nd of December.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entries must be received before 11:59pm Monday 18th December.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.