Win a fantastic ski holiday courtesy of Mark Warner worth £2,000
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED - Thanks to everyone that took part!
Mark Warner has been offering extraordinary value for money without compromising on quality for over 40 years. They take care of everything so you can have the fantastic ski holiday you deserve with flights, transfers and chalet board all included.
Not only have Mark Warner got an amazing ski sale on at the moment they’re also offering a fantastic holiday for one lucky winner worth £2,000.
The winner will win a ski holiday for two and be whisked away to Les Deux Alpes in France, staying at the Chalet Hotel Berangere for seven days of skiing bliss.
Included in the prize are return flights from Gatwick or Heathrow, resort transfers, and one room accommodation. Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner with wine is also included everyday for the lucky winner of this amazing prize.
*date exclusions do apply, check the T&C’s below.
You have to be a Quidco member to enter – you can scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up. Then head on over to our Facebook page and tag the person you’d take with you on this amazing holiday.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to Quidco members who are residents of the UK, except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Prize cannot be offered in retrospect.
- Holiday dates are dependent on availability.
- Dates excluded: 24th – 31st December 2017, 11th-18th February 2018, 1st-8th April 2018
- Mark Warner’s terms and conditions apply.
- Entries must be received before 11:59pm Sunday 8th October.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.