Win return flights for two to Ireland courtesy of Aer Lingus
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Fancy an escape to the Emerald Isle?
We’ve teamed up with Aer Lingus to give away return flights for two people travelling together from the UK to Ireland for one lucky Quidco Discover reader.
You can choose where you travel from in the UK and where you want to travel to in Ireland. So you can escape to the stunning views of Galway Bay or head to the bright lights of Dublin.
To be in with a chance to win this brilliant prize just answer the question below:
Can’t wait to book your flight? Remember you can earn cashback when you book with Aer Lingus through Quidco.
The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 21st of May, and the winner will be announced soon after.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no cash value or alternative to this prize, which is non-transferable.
- Tiers Credits and Avios points cannot be accrued on flights.
- Flights must be booked by 1st December 2017.
- Flights must be used by 30th June 2018 & dates are subject to availability.
- All flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during peak travel periods, including but not restricted to: holidays, mid-term breaks or sporting events.
- Flight Tickets will only be issued by e-mail.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to change its schedule at short notice and in such an event passengers will be advised via e-mail.
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that winners purchase insurance prior to travel. Travel insurance is available via the Aer Lingus website at www.aerlingus.com
- Please check with your local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
- The prizewinner, if under 18, must be accompanied by an adult on the prize-winning flights.
- The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entries must be received before 12 pm Sunday 21st May.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.