There's something for everyone this Black Friday...
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is now the world’s biggest shopping event!
Originating in the United States, the event traditionally falls on the first Friday after Thanksgiving and features retailers across all categories offering huge pre-Christmas flash sale discounts and promotional offers.
Since gaining traction in the UK a few years ago, retailers have increasingly launched their discounts in the days and weeks prior to Black Friday before bringing the event to a close on Cyber Monday.
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday 2016 is on the 25 November with Cyber Monday landing on the 28 November.
Not yet a Quidco member? Make sure you sign up today to get our latest offers via email and for Black Friday sales updates from our partners.
Quidco will launch its Black Friday deals pages on 21 November and will keep them live all the way through to early December.
Handy Black Friday hacks, hints & tips
More great ways to earn with Quidco
Looking for Black Friday gift inspiration?
10 great reasons to join Quidco today!
- Earn cashback online at over 4,500 retailers, including all your High Street favourites.
- Earn cashback in-store on the High Street at over 7,000 locations nationwide when you register a debit or credit card.
- Claim an extra £70 cashback every year with Quidco Rewards.
- Earn cashback on everyday supermarket essentials with ClickSnap.
- Last year we gave away over £100,000 in prizes to our members.
- Our average active member earns around £280 cashback a year!
- Earn cashback and save money on all your insurance needs with Quidco Compare.
- Enjoy a 5% top up on all earnings withdrawn as an Amazon Gift Card.
- Get paid cashback for taking surveys with Quidco Opinions.
- Our Highest Cashback Guarantee means we’ll beat any rate on any other UK cashback site by 10%!