Discovery of the Week – NOW TV
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Who fancies winning £250 cash?
Well you’ve come to the right place, as we’ve teamed up with NOW TV to give away exactly that.
First, a little about NOW TV…the best way to enjoy amazing entertainment on your own terms.
From unmissable shows and the biggest blockbusters to exclusive live sport and the best kids TV, NOW TV allows you to watch everything you want across over 60 devices without a contract!
5 amazing box sets we ♥ that you can watch on NOW TV
The Walking Dead
Gorge on all seven seasons of the award-winning The Walking Dead. In this epic, edge-of-your-seat drama, police officer Rick Grimes leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies. Perfect pre-Halloween viewing!
The Night Of
Drugs, booze, sex and a dead body. Naz [Riz Ahmed] can’t remember what happened, but does that mean he’s guilty? John Tarturo’s lawyer doesn’t think so even though the evidence is stacked against his client. Sky Atlantic’s The Night Of is essential viewing for curious minds.
From the man who created Jurassic Park and ER, Michael Crichton, comes Westworld – a futuristic amusement park that allows visitors to live out their fantasies through artificial consciousness. Robots take centre stage, as do the brilliant Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris.
An elite squad of FBI profilers analyzes the country’s most-twisted criminal minds, anticipating the perpetrators’ next moves before they can strike again. Psychological profiling has never been so gripping.
A gritty 1960s cop drama about LAPD detective Sam Hodiak [David Duchovny] and his trainee, who must deal with gangs, brutal crimes, changing times, family crises and unhinged manipulative small-time crook Charles Manson, who’s slowly building his cult. Yes please.
For your chance to win our fantastic £250 cash prize, simply check out the question below then visit the NOW TV retailer page where you’ll find the answer.
Once you have the answer, pop back here and send us your entry.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
This competition closes at 23.59pm 1 November and we’ll announce the winner soon after.
Oh…and before we forget, for a short time only they are offering £10 cashback to genuine new customers completing a 14-day free trial and paying for their first month of the Entertainment Pass.
Check out our latest offer.
Terms & conditions
- Entry to ‘Discovery of the Week’ competitions is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entrants must hold a Quidco account.
- Entries must be received before 23.59pm 1 November.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforseeable circumstances.