Discovery of the Week – Treatwell
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
5 reasons we ♥ Treatwell
- Choose from over 20,000 local partners covering all your hair, beauty and spa needs.
- Book the treatment you want at times and prices that suit you.
- Enjoy handy online tips and inspiration from Treatwell-approved experts.
- Purchase gift cards for your friends and family, perfect for Christmas.
- Get great deals and updates with the Treatwell newsletter
Oh…and before we forget, for a short time only they are offering up to 8% cashback.
For your chance to our fantastic £250 Treatwell gift card, simply check out the question below then visit the Treatwell page on Quidco where you’ll find the answer.
Once you have the answer, pop back here and send us your entry.
Remember, you can earn cashback online when you book with Treatwell.
Check out our latest offer.
This competition closes at 23.59pm on 22 November and we’ll announce the winner soon after.
Terms & conditions
- Entry to ‘Discovery of the Week’ competitions is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entrants must hold a Quidco account.
- Entries must be received before 23.59pm Tuesday 22 November.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforseeable circumstances.