How to enter:
- Answer our multiple-choice Champions League question to be in with a chance of winning two tickets to the Champions League Final 2019 in Madrid with a hotel stay included.
- Click the 'Enter Now' button below, which will take you to the competition Facebook post.
See full T&Cs below
Terms and Conditions
* The prize: Two category two 2019 UEFA Champions League Final Match at Metropolitano
Stadium on 1st June 2019.
*2 nights at 3* Europa Hotel in central Madrid from 31st May till 2nd June
*Return stadium transfers on 1 June 2019
*Hospitality support on site
*Up to £600 to put towards two return flights to Madrid.
* In order to submit your entry via Facebook, log into your Facebook account and “comment”
with your answer to our question: Real Madrid are the most successful team in
Champions League history with 13 Champions League titles! We want you to tell us who the second most successful team are: a) Juventus b) Manchester United c) Real Madrid d) AC Milan.
* Competition begins at: 10:00 Friday 3rd May
* Entries must be received before: 23:59 Sunday 5th May
* The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash will be
* Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood the
following Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are
available on request.
* Entry is open to Quidco members who are residents of the UK except for employees (and
their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
* The winner and the guest must be aged 18 or above, and each hold a current and valid
passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Italy.
Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six months of the date of departure from
the UK when taking up the trip.
* It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organise and pay costs associated with obtaining
visas for the travelling party, (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured
including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) to ensure that the
travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out
* The winner and guest will allow Quidco to use their name, photograph, video, voice
recording and general location for its publicity and news purposes during this and any future
promotions or advertising. (edited)
* No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entries are permitted. Participants
who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will not have their entry counted. Quidco
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the
competition should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes
beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of
the competition process. All decisions regarding the entry process shall be final and shall not
be subject to challenge or appeal.
* Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
* The winner has 48 hours to accept the prize and will be notified via Facebook (Direct
Message will be sent from https://www.facebook.com/quidco). If they are not able to respond
within the specified time period, an alternate winner will be drawn using a random number
selector. The alternative winner will have 48 hours to accept the prize.
* Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be
contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the
right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the
promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up
selected by the same judges.
* All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
* The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject
entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
* Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries
received by the closing date.
* Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility
requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
* Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the
promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
* Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
* Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the
advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.