How to enter:
- Click the 'Enter Now' button below. This will take you to competition Facebook post.
- Head to the comment section
- Leave a comment, detailing your best UEFA Champions League Final memory. Easy peasy
- We'll pick our favourite.
See full T&Cs below
Terms and Conditions
* The prize: Two category two UEFA final tickets, a stay in Hotel Europa from May 31st to June 2nd, transport from the airport to the hotel, transport from the hotel to the stadium, up to £600 to put towards two return flights to Madrid.
* In order to submit your entry via Facebook, log into your Facebook account and “comment” with your favourite Champions League memory.
* Competition begins at: TBC
* Entries must be received before: TBC
* The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash will be offered.
* Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood the following Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request.
* Entry is open to Quidco members who are residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
* The winner and the guest must be aged 18 or above, and each hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Italy. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six months of the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip.
* It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organise and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party, (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) to ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by UEFA.
* The winner and guest will allow Quidco to use their name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for its publicity and news purposes during this and any future promotions or advertising. (edited)
* No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entries are permitted. Participants who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will not have their entry counted. Quidco reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition process. All decisions regarding the entry process shall be final and shall not be subject to challenge or appeal.
* Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
* The winner has 48 hours to accept the prize and will be notified via Facebook (Direct Message will be sent from https://www.facebook.com/quidco). If they are not able to respond within the specified time period, an alternate winner will be drawn using a random number selector. The alternative winner will have 48 hours to accept the prize.
* Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
* All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
* The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
* Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
* Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
* Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
* Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
* Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.