Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for a valid new Platinum policy
for a valid new Gold policy
for a valid new liability only policy
for a valid new Amber policy
for a valid new Diamond policy
for a valid new Silver policy
More about Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance
Planning your dream wedding is exciting, but with so many different elements to plan and so much money spent, the capacity for something to go wrong outside of your control is very present.
The average UK wedding costs almost £30,000, which is a staggering amount of money to lose should something unexpected happen to your wedding plans. That’s why Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance provides marrying couples protection for their wallet and peace of mind if something unforeseen should happen so that they are financially protected.
Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance is a nationally respected brand, having been named as ‘Best Wedding Insurance Provider’ at the 2016 and 2018 Insurance Choice Awards held by Smart Money People and voted for by real, previous Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance customers.
We have also received a Trusted Service Award from Feefo. Over the past 12 months, Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance has maintained a rating of at least 4.5 out of 5 stars based purely on 100% genuine customer feedback.
Key features of Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance include:
- 5 levels of cover to suit most wedding budgets and requirements
- Cover starts at just £27 for £6,000 of venue cancellation cover
- Cancellation cover of up to £50,000 with Diamond policy and extension, so wedding costs can be covered regardless of how lavish your budget may be up to £50,000
- Additional cost of rearrangement cover of up to £37,000
- Protect your Ceremonial Attire for up to £10,000 for loss and damage whilst in your possession
- Cover can be taken out 2 years before the ceremony and can even cover for deposits paid prior to taking out insurance
Many medical conditions covered as standard by the policy
- Nill excess payable on any type of claim
- Also covering financial failure of wedding service suppliers, loss or damage to rings, flowers, gifts, cake, cover for wedding cars and transport, photography and video and much more