Foresters Friendly Society offers & cashback
Foresters Friendly Society has been supporting family finances for over 175 years with a range of affordable savings and investment products. Boasting a high level of customer satisfaction, Foresters is a mutual society with no shareholders; all profits are distributed to policy holders through its bonus scheme and benefits package....Read more
Ways to earn cashback:
- 11 Online rates
Earn online cashback at over 4,300 retailers
Everytime you shop online you can earn money back on your purchases. Take advantage of cashback deals at 4,300 top brands.
Find a deal and purchase through Quidco
We work with all your online and High Street favourites so we’re sure to have a deal with your name on it, whatever you’re looking to buy.
Pocket the rewards
Withdraw your cashback earnings to your chosen bank or PayPal account or receive it as an Amazon Gift Card.
11 Online rates
More about Foresters Friendly Society
Foresters Friendly Society has been supporting family finances for over 175 years with a range of affordable savings and investment products. Boasting a high level of customer satisfaction, Foresters is a mutual society with no shareholders; all profits are distributed to policy holders through its bonus scheme and benefits package.
Important things to know
- Cashback is only available for products listed under 'All cashback rates'
Terms & conditions
- Please be aware that terms and conditions apply if you choose to stop or cash-in your savings plan, investment or 50+ Life Cover policy after the 30 day cancellation period has passed. Please refer to the individual Key Features Documents for further information.
- Cashback is only available once per transaction.
- Cashback is only available to customers opening a new product online or starting a new investment online.
- Cashback will only be paid when the terms of the product for which you are applying are met.
- Cashback will only be paid if your investment remains invested for more than 3 months.
- Cashback will only be paid if your direct debit is kept up to date as per the terms of the product for which you are applying.
- Cashback will not be paid if you stop paying your contributions, make withdrawals or cancel the policy before the terms are met.
- Cashback will not be paid on any top-ups made to an existing ISA.
- For NISAs, if a lump sum investment and regular contribution is set up at the same time, only the highest denomination of cashback and/or vouchers will apply.
- Cashback will not be paid if you have previously purchased a Foresters Friendly Society product but have since cancelled that product.
- Cashback can take from 90 days up to 200 days to confirm from the date the 1st contribution is received or the initial investment is made, depending on the terms required to verify your transaction as detailed in the listing.
- Foresters Friendly Society standard eligibility criteria applies.
- Your cashback will be confirmed by Foresters Friendly Society and credited to your account after your payments have been made, as per the terms of the product for which you are applying.
- The cashback is paid by Quidco and not Foresters Friendly Society. Should you have questions regarding your cashback please contact Quidco not Foresters Friendly Society.
- Cashback rates are subject to change, both up and down, without notice and entirely at the discretion of Foresters Friendly Society.
- If you generate a fraudulent transaction your cashback will be reversed and your account removed immediately. We actively monitor for fraud and will report fraud to the relevant authorities if appropriate.
- Members should only use voucher codes listed on Quidco. If you use voucher codes or gift vouchers that are not listed on Quidco your cashback may not track or be declined.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts