Terms & Conditions
You won’t find a better place to earn cashback!
- An eligible purchase must first be made via Quidco before the Highest Cashback Guarantee is applied.
- Premium members will receive a cashback top-up of double the difference.
- Basic members and users who upgraded to Premium before 13/11/19 will receive a cashback top up of 2%.
- The higher cashback rate must be identified within 72 hours of the member’s original purchase.
- The Highest Cashback Guarantee is not applicable to cashback offered by product manufacturers (e.g. Canon) themselves.
- The higher cashback rate must be listed on an alternate UK cashback website and be available to the greater public.
- Proof of the higher cashback rate must be provided in the form of a URL which directs to the appropriate page on an alternate UK cashback website.
- The Highest Cashback Guarantee does not apply to offers made available by discount clubs/loyalty programmes, whereby the user has to pay a monthly subscription fee to be a member. It’ll also not apply to benefits programmes that are only available to members of a certain criteria(e.g. employee benefit programmes).
- The Highest Cashback Guarantee will only be applied to purchases made at retailers listed on Quidco.
- The Highest Cashback Guarantee will not be applied to insurance, broadband and energy purchases made through Quidco Compare.
- Quidco reserves the right to reject claims if suitable proof cannot be supplied that a higher cashback rate was advertised on an alternate UK cashback website within the specified timeframe and according to our T&Cs.
- A fair usage policy operates with regards to the maximum claim value and number of claims submitted by a member. Should a member exceed the fair usage policy, Quidco reserves the right not to apply the Highest Cashback Guarantee to those claims.
If you find a higher applicable cashback rate for your purchase on any other UK cashback site, Quidco will match it and we'll add a little extra on top.