for all purchases
- Honcho is revolutionising car and van insurance by helping drivers to find the cover that precisely meets their needs, then pitting insurance providers against each other in a real-time bidding war as they try and try again with lowering prices to win the driver's business.
- The days of price comparison sites, with their hefty commission tucked away, is numbered! Honcho is the unique car and van insurance marketplace where insurers bid against each other in a reverse auction to win your business.
- Honcho are open and transparent in all that they do, charging insurers £1 to bid to win your business. And that's it. No commission, no nasties, no surprises.
- Honcho are the fintech startup who are revolutionising how smart drivers buy their car and van insurance. The days of old-fashioned price comparison sites are gone: with Honcho you simply put in your details, say what you're looking for (such as courtesy car or van, protected no claims discount etc.), then Honcho ask their insurance providers to fight against each other in a real-tome reverse auction with the cover asked for, at the best possible price.
- You wouldn't buy the cheapest possible car without checking it would meet your needs, so why do the same with your insurance? Honcho is the fresh, new way for smart drivers to get the car or van insurance that matches their needs. It's simple: you tell Honcho what you want, then they get all of their insurers to bid against each other, with the knowledge of what each other is prepared to offer you, to try to win your business. The result? You get the insurance that's right for you, at a great price.
- Honcho covers all kinds of cars and vans, and all kinds of drivers. Honcho's coverage includes black box insurnace from new drivers, pay-per-mile cover, insurance for drivers with one or more claims, cover for drivers with points on their licence or a conviction, specialist insurance for van drivers including tools in transit cover, plus loads more.
- Honcho customers get full access to Honcho Rewards, Honcho's discount scheme to get money off discounts at dozens of high street and online retailers.