Whether buying or selling a car, as the Motorist’s Champion, RAC provide the most comprehensive car check in the UK.
RAC Car Passport gives the vehicle history unique to the car and essential advice from motoring experts
Buying a car? Check the history first with our Buyer’s Report.
Get an instant Buyer's Report to give you car confidence before you buy.
- A complete history check of the car including 10 alerts covering outstanding finance, if it's been stolen, written off or scrapped and any mileage discrepancies
- Common breakdown reasons by make & model
- Common MOT failures by make & model
- An independent What Car? review
- Vehicle valuation provided by Glass's
- Average running costs by make & model
- Car inspection and buying checklist
Selling a car? Give buyers confidence with our Seller’s Report
Prepare a Seller's Report to share with buyers for a more successful sale
- A complete history check to show buyers your car has a clear track record
- 3 months RAC Breakdown Cover to pass onto your buyer
- MOT history including latest and previous MOT reports
- Maintenance history - add value to your car by including information on service history
- Average running costs for your make & model
- An independent What Car? review of your car
- To help you with the car selling process we'll also send you an advert template, a sales receipt and a handy checklist with useful hints and tips