Santander Everyday Long Term Balance Transfer Card Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for a new Santander Everyday Long Term Balance Transfer Card
More about Santander Everyday Long Term Balance Transfer Card
- You can apply for a credit card if you’re a permanent UK resident aged 18 years or over, have a guaranteed annual income of £7,500 or more (before tax), have a good credit record and have not been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years.
- To be eligible for Santander Boosts, you must have a personal Santander debit or credit card, be 18 years or over and be registered for Online and Mobile Banking. 0% for 28 months on balance transfers, 3.00% balance transfer fee (minimum £5)
0% for 3 months on purchases
22.9% p.a. (variable) on card purchases. This is equivalent to 22.9% APR representative (variable) based on an assumed credit limit of £1,200.
- Up to 56 days interest-free credit on purchases
- Up to 3 additional cardholders (you will be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards)
- Get cashback, vouchers, prize draws and other offers personalised for you with Santander Boosts
- Credit is subject to status, to UK residents aged 18 and over