Don't bother if the cashback is of any importance to you
Firstly, my 'purchase' back in January didn't track, so I raised a claim. 4 months later (mid-May) Quidco finally get a decision from Sky Vegas, stating that there is no proof that Quidco was the referrer so they are denying payment to them/me.
This is the first time I've ever had cashback declined when all requirements have been met so I'm far from impressed.
Not Quidco's fault, their email explaining the situation was well written.
To summarise, if the cashback opportunity plays important part in your purchase, don't do it. Or, at least, follow this advice from Quidco:
There are several ways you can prevent this from happening in future, which I have listed below (the only thing I didn't do was clear my cookies):
• Always clear your browser cookies before clicking through to the retailer from Quidco, so there are no other potential cookies for other affiliates that the sale could be attributed to
• Always ensure that you have cookies enabled on your browser, and aren't using a private window, ad-blocker or pop-up blocker. This will ensure the sale can be attributed back to Quidco
• Never use a saved quote when buying insurance, always create a brand new quote, through Quidco
• Always complete your purchase in one sitting and fully online
• Never use a voucher or discount code that isn't listed on Quidco