Tesco Bank Travel Money Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for foreign exchange orders
More about Tesco Bank Travel Money
With Click & Collect you can order your travel money online and pick it up from selected Tesco stores near you, or you can buy instantly from an in-store travel money bureau.
Free home delivery on orders worth £500 or more.
As a little thank you, when you buy your travel money with them, Tesco Bank Travel Money will give you a voucher code for 10% off their Tesco Bank Travel Insurance. The code is for new policies only when you buy direct and must be redeemed by 31 January 2024. The voucher code should be entered or quoted when you buy your travel insurance – there is no cash
The code is not valid if you buy through any cashback or price comparison website and only one voucher code can be used per quote. The discount cannot be applied to existing policies or renewals. Not available with Tesco colleague discount and doesn’t apply to Later Life policies or product add-ons. The voucher code can’t be used in conjunction with any other voucher codes or promotional offers.
When you get home, Tesco Bank Travel Money will buy your travel money back.
Let them turn your unspent holiday money into pounds. It couldn't be simpler.
Just pop into one of their in-store Travel Money Bureaux when you get home. They buy back all the currencies they sell in most banknote values and also the Multi-currency Cash Passport™. Buy back rates may vary during the day.
It doesn't matter where you bought your travel money, even if it wasn't from a Tesco Travel Money Bureau, they'll still buy it back.
- Tesco Travel Money ordered in store is provided by Travelex Agency Services Limited.
- Tesco Travel Money ordered online or by telephone is provided by Travelex Currency Services Limited.
- Travelex Agency Services Limited and Travelex Currency Services Limited are Introducer Appointed Representatives of Tesco Personal Finance plc for Travel Insurance.
- Tesco Bank Travel Insurance is arranged and administered by Rock Insurance Services Limited and underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance S.A.
- Multi-currency Cash Passport is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard® International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- See full T&C’s at https://www.Tescobank.com/travel -money/