More about AA UK Breakdown Cover
As the UK's number 1 in roadside assistance and recovery, we handle one breakdown every 9 seconds. So far we've helped around 3.5 million people who've broken down in the past year. And of those AA members who've called us out, 98% would recommend us.
So far we've helped around 3.5 million people who've broken down in the past year. And of those AA members who've called us out, 98% would recommend us. As well as cars we cover minibuses, motorbikes, small vans & caravans – and also taxis!
If your car breaks down, here's what you can expect from the AA:
- 24/7 roadside assistance 365 days a year
- priority service for members in vulnerable situations
- an average arrival time of 40 minutes
- speedy roadside repairs: on average we aim to fix your car in less than 30 minutes
- the AA's number one aim is to provide a repair at the roadside, rather than tow to a garage
- AA patrol vans are fitted with specialist towing equipment so fewer members have to wait for a recovery truck
- the AA doesn't charge extra for labour at the roadside
- We reward loyalty with Silver & Gold Membership
Plus you'll get a fantastic range of benefits, which could help to save you the same as, or even more than, the cost of your membership. With AA personal breakdown membership, you are covered 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day in any vehicle.