- Cashback is only available once for the Paddy Power sites. Therefore cashback will only be eligible if you have never participated in Paddy Power before.
- Please note that cashback is payable by Quidco. If you have a query about your Paddy Power cashback, please contact the Quidco Support team.
Cashback will not be available in the following circumstances;
- Your first bet must be the entire minimum deposit, split bets and each way bets do not count
- You have an existing live or dormant account with any Paddy Power site.
- You are identified as a problem gambler.
- Cashback is not available on each way bets unless they are £10 each
- Free bets or funds cannot be used to meet the minimum wager requirement.
Please also note the following;
- Lottery / Trader wagers are not eligible for cashback.
- Cashback is only confirmed if you deposit a minimum of £10 and make at least a single stake of £10 on your first bet on Sportsbook.
- Fraudulent applications will not be tolerated and can result in the closure of your Quidco account.
- To help us track your application please be sure to clear your cookies before proceeding.
- Open an account, place a £10 bet on SportsBook and Paddy Power will give you a free £10 bet. After placing your first free bet, place a further 4 qualifying bets and you will qualify for a second free bet, to the average of your first 5 bets, up to a maximum of £10. This is repeated after every 5 bets until you have confirmed a total of £50 in free bets. For full T&C's see the Paddy Power site.
- You will receive your free bets on a weekly basis and not daily. Free bets do not count towards the cashback requirements.
- Low risk roulette bets will not count towards wagering. These are defined as ANY bet spread combination on roulette games covering 25 or more (25-37 spots) of the 37 unique number spots on the table. For example, if you bet on Red and Black, You are covering 36 of the 37 possible outcomes, therefore this bet would not count towards any wagering requirements.
- Free bets or bonuses will not count towards your cashback wagering requirements
£50 free bet terms and conditions: 1. Open an account, place a £10 bet and we will give you a free £10 bet. 2. After placing your first free bet, place a further 4 qualifying bets of and you will qualify for a second free bet, to the average of your first 5 bets, up to the maximum of £10. 3. This is repeated every 5 bets until you have confirmed a total of £50 in free bets. To see full terms and conditions: http://www.paddypower.com/popup/cond/quidco_ts&cs.htm?AFF_ID=935
- Members should only use voucher codes listed on Quidco. If you use voucher codes or gift vouchers that are not listed on Quidco your cashback may not track or be declined.
- Cashback may only be paid on the net value excluding VAT, all other taxes, surcharges and any additional costs such as delivery.