- Cashback is not paid on Blue Badge Cover or European Breakdown Cover
- In order to receive your cash back you must generate a new quote and purchase directly from the Quidco site i.e. click through to the RAC site via the Quidco link. If the quote has been generated via another site (such as a comparison site) or advertisement, the sale will not be attributed to Quidco and you will not receive your cashback
- Cashback is paid on the value of the policy after any deductions
- Renewals of policies with RAC do not qualify for cashback
- Any policy queries must be submitted with your RAC membership number. The cashback rate is offered by Quidco; any cashback claims should be taken up with the Quidco, not RAC
- The cash back offered is only available as shown at the time and RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
How to ensure your transaction is tracked correctly.
- All transactions are run through extensive confirmation checks at RAC and cashback will only be paid on tracked transactions that have been confirmed. There is a 3 month confirmation period from policy start date after which cash back will be confirmed
- You must have BACS as your Quidco payment method for this retailer
- The Quidco cashback is paid by Quidco, NOT RAC.
- Cashback claims should be raised within 6 months of your policy start date
- Third party cookie tracking must be enables, and you must allow the confirmation page to fully load before closing the window
You will not receive cashback on your order if:
- the policy has not tracked fully through Quidco links or has not been confirmed by RAC
- the policy is identified as being fraudulent
- you select to pay by Direct Debit on a monthly basis.
- Members should only use voucher codes listed on Quidco. If you use voucher codes or gift vouchers that are not listed on Quidco your cashback may not track or be declined.
- Cashback may only be paid on the net value excluding VAT, all other taxes, surcharges and any additional costs such as delivery.