AA Home Insurance Cashback & Offers
More about AA Home Insurance
Why insure your home with the AA?
Tailor your home insurance to suit your needs. The AA offer three types of home insurance – buildings insurance, contents insurance and combined buildings and contents insurance.
- The AA’s standard home insurance offers a range of benefits with flexible extras to suit your needs.
- The AA cover’s accidental damage as standard for any non-portable gas and electrical appliances – like cookers and washing machines. Or for fixed mirrors and glass in furniture – like dressing tables or TV stands.* Not all insurers include that as standard
- The AA will replace any lost, stolen or damaged items with brand new ones. And won’t take anything off, even if they’re worth a bit less now due to wear and tear
- If something happens like fire, flooding, or subsidence, and you can’t live in your home, the AA will pay for alternative accommodation**. So you, your family, and even your pets can stay safe and comfortable while it’s being repaired
- Burst pipe, no problem -the AA will repair any loss or damage and pay up to £5,000 to find the source and make good any damage caused by the search in finding the leak***
- The AA’s home insurance is rated 4 Stars by industry experts Defaqto – so it offers a good level of features and benefits
* Ts&Cs apply. See policy booklet for more information. Only applies to non-portable gas and electrical appliances.
** We’ll pay up to 20% of the insured value for alternative accommodation for Home Contents and up to £45k for Home Buildings. The accommodation will be of a similar size and standard to your home, and we’lll only pay the costs we’ve agreed in advance.
***Does not cover loss or damage if your home was unfurnished or unoccupied at the time of the loss or damage. Or loss or damage caused by subsidence, heave or landslip.
Additional product information:
Enhance your cover with optional extras:
• Legal Expenses Cover –Protection against the cost of being sued or making a claim against someone. Access to a 24/7 legal helpline and up to £100,000 cover for legal expenses. Plus, you'll have access to a range of free online legal documents – including a free will, checked by a qualified lawyer. We’ll provide cover where it’s more likely than not your claim will be successful.
• Home Emergency Cover – get help in the event of many household emergencies including up to £500 for a call out, labour, parts and materials to cover an emergency service following an insured event.